We’ve been attending the annual ICE conference for over a decade, and ICE VOX had a terrific US Sports betting track last year. We always appreciate the annual chance to connect with so many of our friends in the industry.
However, 2018 may be the most exciting ICE yet. Anticipated US sports betting regulation will open a massive new market, with ample opportunities and challenges.
The ICE VOX: Sports Betting USA Track
To foster constructive conversations and build connections among industry players focused on North America, ICE is once again hosting the ICE VOX: Sports Betting USA track, a day-long program taking place on Wednesday, February 7.
The sessions, led by an outstanding group of experts, promises to entertain, and will address many key topics in the industry today.
ICE VOX: Sports Betting USA sessions include:
- SCOTUS outlook and scenarios – will the federal ban be overruled, compromised or upheld?
- Regulatory frameworks for sports betting and sports integrity in the USA – what could it look like?
- US market entry strategies for international sports betting providers and operators
- US sports book today and in the future – is the NV retail model expected to be adopted in other states?
- Understanding the profitability model of a sports book operation
- Understanding the opportunity and complexities of rolling out sports wagering for tribal casinos
- Profiling the US betting customer and building an effective product offering
The US Sports Betting Customer Session
While most observers agree that the US will regulate sports betting this year, many hold differing views about how regulated sports betting can and should roll out across these (occasionally) United States.
One thing that most agree on: the US consumer will generally embrace and adopt sports betting.
Along these lines, our CEO, Daniel Kustelski, is moderating a panel on the US sports betting consumer on at 4:10pm.
Yes, we’ll have informative charts and graphs, and yes, we’ll have amusing anecdotes, but most importantly, we’ll have real-world experience shares from industry professionals that have have operated sports books across the world.
Our exceptional panel members include:
- Mark Brenner
Managing Director, NarrowCast Ventures
- Niall Connell
SVP Commercial, PaddyPower Betfair US
- Keith O’Loughlin
Executive Vice President – Sportsbook, NYX Gaming Group
- Ed Andrewes
Owner, EAGCC consulting to Resorts Digital Gaming
Topics we’ll discuss:
- Current US betting trends: legal and illegal markets
- Trends in global regulated markets
- Strategies for new customer education
- Customer cross-promotion from casino to book and back
- New product offerings for US punters
One more thing we will promise: we’ll keep things moving and entertaining. Since Happy Hour starts immediately after our session, we fully plan to provide an entertaining program to keep a thirsty audience in place!
We look forward to seeing you there. Reach out and let us know if you’d like to connect!