Commitment to Driving Results for our Clients
At Chalkline Sports, we’re committed to providing a measured voice in the rapidly changing world of sports betting marketing and bettor business intelligence.
Today, we’re launching a webinar series: The Operator’s Edge.
When: First and Third Thursdays of each month
How long: 30 minutes or less
Who’s it for:
- Sports book managers and marketers
- Casino operators who are starting a sports book
- Industry insiders interested in gaining perspectives informed by data and experiences
What you’ll get out of it: ‘News you can use’ and real-time industry intelligence
The Operator’s Edge episodes will feature a rotating calendar of operators, sports betting marketers and business intelligence pros.
What To Look For in The Operator’s Edge
Regular features will include:
- Three Things You Can Do Today
- Case studies from operators running sports books
- Industry expert guests
- Sports Betting Stat of the Week
- Sports Betting Quote of the Week
Hosted by: Daniel Kustelski, CEO at Chalkline Sports
To kick off the series, host Daniel Kustelski shares his experiences running a regulated sports book inside a casino group and provides insight on how casinos can profitably approach the rapidly evolving post-PASPA landscape.
Three Things You’ll Learn in ‘Episode 1: Filling the Funnel‘
- How to identify your first set of sports betting customers.
- Why simple customer acquisition campaigns drive the best results.
- The best sport to get started with NOW.