The Full Stack Engineer position is responsible for a range of development and design projects, working closely with the Chalkline senior management as well as development teams.
You will be challenged to deliver Excellence, and will have a team of people behind you doing the same. We address challenges collaboratively with a balance of optimism, data and realism. This position reports to the President/Co-founder.
- Join the team in building out the Chalkline platform; own the development of major features.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of fast and reliable server-side architecture.
- Collaborate with other developers to construct elegant B2C and B2B user interfaces.
- Participate in the continual maintenance and improvement of the Chalkline codebase.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest tools and methodologies for building great software.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of full stack Ruby on Rails development with a focus on mobile web products
- Relational Database experience, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Source Control – Git/Github
- AWS/MS Azure/cloud solutions and CDNs
- API development and integration
- Agile development processes; Quality Assurance best practices
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable with partial remote work
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Mobile gaming or knowledge of regulated gaming and sports betting
- Building CRM and BI solutions; integrations with Qlik, MixPanel is a plus
- Integrations with enterprise communications platforms: SendGrid, Twilio, etc.
We’ve got competitive salaries, equity plans for impact players, and nearly unlimited access to live events in the USA. Our vacation policy has won medals for its flexibility, and we pride ourselves on a practical and fun work environment, whether you work remotely or in our Nashville office.
Want to Learn More? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat.
About Chalkline Sports:
The Chalkline Free-to-Play (F2P) Sports Betting Game platform provides turnkey customer acquisition and engagement tools for operators and media. Our mission is to build highly-scalable mobile-first products that are going to change the sports betting industry.
Chalkline F2P mobile-first live-odds competitions engage and educate sports bettors and fans of all experience levels, and the platform has quickly deployed over 1,000 F2P games from over 100 leagues in 40+ sports.
We live and breathe our core values: candid, action-oriented, resourceful, data-driven, and speed as a habit. We are a tight-knit team of experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals who have lived around the world. It’s not our first rodeo. We’re seeking proven self-starters who will drive rapid growth.