The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for a range of marketing, editorial and special projects, working closely with senior members of the Chalkline team. We are a start-up, so if you want to get the equivalent of an MBA in marketing, this opportunity will be a solid fit.
You will be challenged to deliver Excellence, and will have a team of people behind you doing the same. We address challenges collaboratively with a balance of optimism, data and realism.
This position reports to the President/Co-founder.
- Online content creation & management; build thought leadership posts and presentations.
- Create email and mobile marketing campaigns; measure and continuously improve.
- Conduct industry and market research; summarize findings visually.
- Analyze web and email traffic, effectiveness, ROI and report to management team.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Impeccable command of the English language. Hard stop.
- Ability to complete projects on time and with a high level of efficiency.
- Content management skills, including WordPress or similar tools.
- Photoshop or image editing skills.
- Marketing experience, especially applied skills such as email marketing or social media management for businesses.
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint or Keynote skills, or the ability to rapidly learn.
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Google Analytics certification. (If you don’t have this, the ideal candidate soon will.)
- Experience as a sports betting consumer.
We’ve got a flexible work environment, equity plans for impact players, and nearly unlimited access to live events in North America. Our vacation policy has won medals, and we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
Want to Learn More?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat. For the right candidates, we’ll share our demo and plan.
About Chalkline Sports:
The Chalkline Free-to-Play (F2P) Sports Betting Game platform provides turnkey customer acquisition and engagement tools for operators and media. Our mission is to build highly-scalable mobile-first products that are going to change the sports betting industry.
Chalkline F2P mobile-first live-odds competitions engage and educate sports bettors and fans of all experience levels, and the platform has quickly deployed over 1,000 F2P games from over 100 leagues in 40+ sports.
We live and breathe our core values: candid, action-oriented, resourceful, data-driven, and speed as a habit. We are a tight-knit team of experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals who have lived around the world. It’s not our first rodeo. We’re seeking proven self-starters who will drive rapid growth.