The MBA Analyst will be responsible for researching and quickly understanding the US and international sports betting landscape. Daily activities will include: primary/secondary research and analysis; marketing research and analysis; strategy planning with the co-founders; and creation of investment decks. You will assist with our capital raise.
You will be challenged to deliver Excellence, and will have a team of people behind you doing the same. We address challenges collaboratively with a balance of optimism, data and realism. This position reports to the President/Co-founder.
- Conduct industry and market research; summarize findings visually.
- Perform analysis of existing or new betting products.
- Monitor and reporting on industry M&A activity; research investors in the space.
- Conduct discrete product research for the Product Development team.
- Build monthly reporting templates and dashboards for key stakeholder groups
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- High level of ambition; high energy and biased towards action.
- A deep interest in market research, with an approach characterized first by clear, concise questions, then by data, and in the absence of data, intelligent assumptions.
- Solid comprehension of strategic thinking and planning.
- Strong understanding of company operations, and the ability to get things done efficiently.
- High-quality communication skills; the ability to build presentations and defend them.
- Expert level Excel & PowerPoint or Keynote.
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Experience in banking, financial markets, or legal sports betting markets.
- Experience as a sports betting consumer.
We’ve got competitive salaries, equity plans for impact players, and nearly unlimited access to live events in the USA. Our vacation policy has won medals for its flexibility, and we pride ourselves on a practical and fun work environment, whether you work remotely or in our Nashville office.
Position: Marketing Analyst
Location: Nashville, TN | Sandton, South Africa
Start Date: 1 July 2019
Want to Learn More?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat.
About Chalkline Sports:
The Chalkline Free-to-Play (F2P) Sports Betting Game platform provides turnkey customer acquisition and engagement tools for operators and media. Our mission is to build highly-scalable mobile-first products that are going to change the sports betting industry.
Chalkline F2P mobile-first live-odds competitions engage and educate sports bettors and fans of all experience levels, and the platform has quickly deployed over 1,000 F2P games from over 100 leagues in 40+ sports.
We live and breathe our core values: candid, action-oriented, resourceful, data-driven, and speed as a habit. We are a tight-knit team of experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals who have lived around the world. It’s not our first rodeo. We’re seeking proven self-starters who will drive rapid growth.