1 July 2019
The Full Stack Engineer position is responsible for a range of development and design projects, working closely with the Chalkline senior management as well as development teams.
You will be challenged to deliver Excellence, and will have a team of people behind you doing the same. We address challenges collaboratively with a balance of optimism, data and realism. This position reports to the President/Co-founder.
- Join the team in building out the Chalkline platform; own the development of major features.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of fast and reliable server-side architecture.
- Collaborate with other developers to construct elegant B2C and B2B user interfaces.
- Participate in the continual maintenance and improvement of the Chalkline codebase.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest tools and methodologies for building great software.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Impeccable command of the English language. Hard stop.
- Ability to complete projects on time and with a high level of efficiency.
- Content management skills, including WordPress or similar tools.
- Photoshop or image editing skills.
- Marketing experience, especially applied skills such as email marketing or social media management for businesses.
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint or Keynote skills, or the ability to rapidly learn.
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Google Analytics certification. (If you don’t have this, the ideal candidate soon will.)
- Experience as a sports betting consumer.
Want to Learn More?
Email email@example.com and let’s chat. For the right candidates, we’ll share our demo and plan.
About Chalkline Sports:
The Chalkline Free-to-Play (F2P) Sports Betting Game platform provides turnkey customer acquisition and engagement tools for operators and media. Our mission is to build highly-scalable mobile-first products that are going to change the sports betting industry.
Chalkline F2P mobile-first live-odds competitions engage and educate sports bettors and fans of all experience levels, and the platform has quickly deployed over 1,000 F2P games from over 100 leagues in 40+ sports.
We live and breathe our core values: candid, action-oriented, resourceful, data-driven, and speed as a habit. We are a tight-knit team of experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals who have lived around the world. It’s not our first rodeo. We’re seeking proven self-starters who will drive rapid growth.