Nashville, TN | Sandton, South Africa
1 July 2019
The MBA Analyst will be responsible for researching and quickly understanding the US and international sports betting landscape. Daily activities will include: primary/secondary research and analysis; marketing research and analysis; strategy planning with the co-founders; and creation of investment decks. You will assist with our capital raise.
You will be challenged to deliver Excellence, and will have a team of people behind you doing the same. We address challenges collaboratively with a balance of optimism, data and realism. This position reports to the President/Co-founder.
- Conduct industry and market research; summarize findings visually.
- Perform analysis of existing or new betting products.
- Monitor and reporting on industry M&A activity; research investors in the space.
- Conduct discrete product research for the Product Development team.
- Build monthly reporting templates and dashboards for key stakeholder groups
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- High level of ambition; high energy and biased towards action.
- A deep interest in market research, with an approach characterized first by clear, concise questions, then by data, and in the absence of data, intelligent assumptions.
- Solid comprehension of strategic thinking and planning.
- Strong understanding of company operations, and the ability to get things done efficiently.
- High-quality communication skills; the ability to build presentations and defend them.
- Expert level Excel & PowerPoint or Keynote.
Highly Desirable Experience:
- Experience in banking, financial markets, or legal sports betting markets.
- Experience as a sports betting consumer.
Want to Learn More?
Email email@example.com and let’s chat. For the right candidates, we’ll share our demo and plan.
About Chalkline Sports:
The Chalkline Free-to-Play (F2P) Sports Betting Game platform provides turnkey customer acquisition and engagement tools for operators and media. Our mission is to build highly-scalable mobile-first products that are going to change the sports betting industry.
Chalkline F2P mobile-first live-odds competitions engage and educate sports bettors and fans of all experience levels, and the platform has quickly deployed over 1,000 F2P games from over 100 leagues in 40+ sports.
We live and breathe our core values: candid, action-oriented, resourceful, data-driven, and speed as a habit. We are a tight-knit team of experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals who have lived around the world. It’s not our first rodeo. We’re seeking proven self-starters who will drive rapid growth.