Outkick the Coverage: Successful Mobile Engagement
Converting Social + Web Visitors to Email Addresses
Prior to the 2017-18 College Football season, Chalkline partnered with Clay Travis, a sports journalist (CBS, Fox) and founder of popular SEC football focused website + social presence: Outkick the Coverage.
After running a highly successful, season-long college football program–capped with season-high numbers for the CFB Playoffs–Chalkline worked with the client to build and distribute NFL playoff games. All deployed in less than a week, engaging thousands of new players with a passion for pro football (and who were lamenting the end of the gripping college football season).
- Deliver turnkey, mobile-first games that engage passionate fans throughout college football season.
- Build a community database of validated emails and mobile numbers.
- Drive clicks and conversions to support Outkick the Coverage business goals.
Fans are highly engaged
Games are easy to play
completed the game in less than one minute
Players are mobile
played on their phone
Players are young
Real-time BettorBI and Reporting
Simple and Effective for Social
Past Episodes of The Operator’s Edge Webinar Series
- The Chalkline Developer Platform: Three Case Studies
- Four Sports Betting Personas at Every Casino
- 3 Reasons to Bet on Baseball for Customer Acquisition
Also Coming in 2020
- January 16: Integrating a Sportsbook into a Land-based Casino: 5 Lessons Plus US Success Stories
- February 20: Four Ways to Turn Sports Fans into Sports Betters
Additional information about Chalkline Sports:
The Chalkline Team has operated sportsbooks in South Africa and North America
Chalkline Sports has been building personalized marketing automation tools with actionable business intelligence for 15+ years
Chalkline focuses on bridging affiliate and loyalty programs, amortizing customer acquisition costs across an ever-increasing customer lifetime value
Turnkey Customer Acquisition And Engagement Tools For Operators And Media