1 July 2019
The Sportsbook Game Producer is responsible for the creation, publication and resulting of games for Chalkline clients. You will be required to communicate effectively with clients in SA, USA and Europe, and deliver on their game management and reporting expectations.
As the only full-time user of all Chalkline applications, you will become the in-house platform expert. You will be expected to work with Chalkline clients, and Chalkline’s development team, to deliver continuous improvements in the platform applications.
You will be challenged to deliver Excellence and will have a team of people behind you doing the same. We address challenges collaboratively with a balance of optimism, data and realism.
Some evening and weekend work will be required, within a flexible work environment.
This position reports to the Head of iGaming.
- Game set up & management
- Game reporting and analysis
- Client communication
- Continuous product, service and process improvement
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Impeccable command of the English language. Hard stop.
- Ability to complete projects on time and with a high level of efficiency.
- Highly proficient in the use of sports betting software applications and services.
Highly Desirable Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year in a sports betting trading or customer service environment.
- Demonstrating a deep understanding and enjoyment of sports and sports betting will be essential.
Want to Learn More?
Email email@example.com and let’s chat. For the right candidates, we’ll share our demo and plan.
About Chalkline Sports:
The Chalkline Free-to-Play (F2P) Sports Betting Game platform provides turnkey customer acquisition and engagement tools for operators and media. Our mission is to build highly-scalable mobile-first products that are going to change the sports betting industry.
Chalkline F2P mobile-first live-odds competitions engage and educate sports bettors and fans of all experience levels, and the platform has quickly deployed over 1,000 F2P games from over 100 leagues in 40+ sports.
We live and breathe our core values: candid, action-oriented, resourceful, data-driven, and speed as a habit. We are a tight-knit team of experienced entrepreneurs and business professionals who have lived around the world. It’s not our first rodeo. We’re seeking proven self-starters who will drive rapid growth.