On this episode of ‘The Operator’s Edge’ monthly webinar series, Chalkline Co-founder and CEO Daniel Kustelski shares his biggest takeaways from integrating a sportsbook into a land-based casino, and talks about the US casinos that are doing a great job getting ready for sports betting. Daniel has successfully integrated a sportsbook into a land-based casino and has the data to back up these strategies.
• An overview of our experience integrating a sportsbook into a land-based casino.
• Industry data points that can bolster casino sports betting strategies.
• How casinos can get started today with F2P sports games.
• Insights into integrating customer loyalty programs.
• How F2P sports can help build your database.
PLUS: we’ll update our experiences with live examples from US casinos that are doing a great job getting ready for sports betting.
The Chalkline Sports F2P Sports (Free-to-Play Sports Betting) platform drives customer acquisition, deepens engagement and increases transactions for sports betting operators, media and affiliates.
Chalkline’s mobile and personalized live-odds competitions engage and acclimate sports bettors of all experience levels.
We can build sports betting games in minutes from 1,000’s of markets in 100+ leagues in 30+ sports, plus completely customized games.
Turnkey Customer Acquisition And Engagement Tools For Operators And Media