Coming Thursday, November 21: Episode 13 of ‘The Operator’s Edge’ monthly webinar series.
The BettorGames Developer Platform launched on May 17, 2019 and is simple and flexible for scalable, personalized sports betting games: freeplay, insured, and real money.
BettorGames is fully integrated with major odds providers, betting providers, insurance, CRMs, and more.
More importantly, Daniel will be sharing three case studies of Chalkline’s clients utilizing the BettorGames Developer Platform to build games.
Host: Chalkline Co-Founder & CEO Daniel Kustelski
When: Thursday 11/21 @ 12pm ET
• Chalkline’s BettorGames platform that is simple and flexible for personalized sports betting games: freeplay, insured, and real money.
• Three Case Studies on how our clients have built exceptional games atop our platform:
1. Lottostar – Customizable real money games with permutations and a host of options.
2. Ligibet – Simple, real money lotto-style games.
3. Barstool Sports – Freeplay live-in-play games custom-built for the US sports bettor.
“The BettorGames Developer Platform empowers our clients to move quickly for their customers with scalable, personalized sports betting games. Our clients have product ideas that they believe are best suited towards their customers, and we are able to do the backend work for them by creating games using the BettorGames Developer Platform. “
– Jason Foster, Head of iGaming
The Chalkline Sports F2P Sports (Free-to-Play Sports Betting) platform drives customer acquisition, deepens engagement and increases transactions for sports betting operators, media and affiliates.
Turnkey Customer Acquisition And Engagement Tools For Operators And Media